.DISCLAIMER.

All data and information provided on this site is partial fulfillment of the requirements for the subject of Thinking and Writing Strategies (LIB 401), Faculty of Communication and Media Studies. 'My story My world' makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis and for educational purposes only.

Monday, February 1, 2010

.A Little Preface About Myself.

i've been thinking about you
and how we use to be then
back when we didn't have to live
we could start again

there's noting left to say
don't waste another day 
just you and me tonight
everything will be okay

if its alright with you
then its alright with me
baby lets take this time
lets make new memories

do you remember
do you remember
do you remember
all of the times we had....

upsss...suddenly I realized that I was so into that song's world and haven't wrote a single word yet for this blog. What? You don't like it? Do I care? No babes. Yep that's one of my favorite song 'Do you remember by Jay Sean ft Sean Paul and Lil Jon'. Actually, while listening to this song, my mind try harder to produce some idea on how to start my essay but it doesn't come out. Yet it was rainy outside, maybe it is one of the reason why my brain can't work properly.

Suddenly.

Brilliant.

I've got it! <--Thomas Edison - Light Bulb

First of all, assalamualaikum and welcome to all viewers.

In case if you've never read my blog and know noting about me, this will be a good start.
Let me start introducing about my blog. It was created special just for my thinking and writing (LIB 401) assignment. Feeling uncomfortable? Yes, a little bit. Sorry for being so honest but this is my first time writing a blog in english I mean proper english. *sighs*

Start with WWW.thelilsinister.blogspot.com. Wondering why i took that URL? Actually the full name is the little sinister but for me it is too long so, I've finally decide to cut the little into lil. The word sinister mean seeming evil and dangerous. Am I? ^.^
..........................................................

This Selangorian girl would love to tell you more about her.
10 out of billion facts that you need to know about her :
  •   her full name is NURUL AIN which mean 'cahaya mata'
  • am the eldest from her 2 siblings
  • born on 21st October 1988. (I want big present during that day! No present? Forget about the date? Better watch out cause I'll knock you down okay). I was born on Friday at 10.32am in labor room, Hospital Besar Tengku Ampuan Rahimah,Klang.
  • White is her most favorite color
  • Love watching movies, hangout, surfing the net and travelling but camping? No way! Oh mom, please take me away. I hate camping.
  • Music my drug and my soul
  • Talkative. Love to laugh, laugh, laugh and cry then. Haha
  • afraid being in darkness *table bite*
  • Ex student of Diploma in Accountancy in UiTM Perak
  • Alergic cheese and all milk product 
.........................................................

 Next, I'd like to introduce you to all my important people in my life. Yeah I know you don't care but whatever.

The nominees for the most important person in my life are ...
  1. my parent
  2. my parent
  3. my parent
and the award goes to...
yeah big clap for my both parents. I'm very thankful to my parents. I've had 21 wonderful years and i'm grateful to my both parent for giving me that.

Anyway, my father Saidon bin Abas who was born in Selangor is currently working as a teacher. He ever teached me PJK during my form 1, KH when i was in form 2 and Science when i was in form 3. He is a very strict and serious person but i'm really proud of him so much. He has been teaching since he was single (can't remember the year) till now. He loves teaching very much because according to him teaching is tremendously fun.

The powerful and most caring mom, Rohaya binti Nordin who was born in Kuala Pilah, Negeri Sembilan is my best mom ever. She is a fulltime and very hardworking housewife.

I do loves my both parents very much. They are my heroes and my role model. No matter how bad or hard situation or challenges you face, they will always be by your side. Their sacrificial is hard for us to pay back.

the second important in my life of course my younger baby brother. Actually, he is turning 18 this year and currently studying at Aviation and Management college in Bangi. He do very excited in becoming a pilot. Sometimes I extremely hate him because of his naughtiness and stubborn but sometimes he would act kind like an angel. Thats my bro.

Sadly to tell that I don't have any picture of me and my family. *gasps*

Next, would be my "Ropol-ropol". Sounds funny hah? they are also one of my important person in my life. They are my 'beshties'. We've known each other since we were in primary school. The word "ropol-ropol" history come all of sudden and unpurposely.

I think I should close my essay now before some people's might get injured or maybe their eye ball will move out from its' place and got heavily headache. Haha.

So.

In a nut shell, I hope you'll enjoy reading my post and do leave a comment or a suggestion or maybe only a word that you think necessary and help me to improve my way of writing.

It is really nice to meet and know all of you.

Have a nice day and happy reading.

Thank you.


6 comments:

  1. Whoaa,that was interesting,way you describe yourselves..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah,at last I manage to post something since you update the post hahaha..nice one and keep up your good work! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah..very2 high five hunny..haha

    thanks encik yasir.hehee

    wanie, thanks sis.

    ReplyDelete

.I want to leave a comment because I take a bath this morning.